Fantasy Football

Date: 6/4/2012 at 23:21
From: Sir Bathan Zran, Knight of the Tides
To : Everyone
Subj: Fantasy Football


This year, I'm going to be running an Imperian Fantasy Football league. It's going to be run through ESPN and it's a fifty credit buy-in. It's going to be pretty standard, head to head, three week playoffs, normal draft, no return yards, et cetera. Your team name has to have your Imperian character's name in it.

The overall winner of the playoffs will win 70% of the pot, with the overall winner in points scored during the regular season taking the remaining 30% of the pot.

If you are a bad enough dude (mortal or immortal) shoot me a message in game with your e-mail address and I'll get this all set up. You've got plenty of time before the draft to do some homwork on picks so you don't do something like grab Ochocinco.

I'll make this as large as 12 teams and as small as 8.

I'm also on the fence about having an IDP, so we can discuss that as a league.


Penned by my hand on the 13th of Artificium, in the year 668 AD.